Welcome to our 2021-22 season!
To buy tickets, click on the image for each show below.
If you want to purchase handicapped-accessible seats, please call the box office at 828-859-2466. These tickets are not available for purchase online. Please scroll down to read our latest COVID protocols.
SEPTEMBER 16-19 & 23-26, 2021
Book/lyrics by Joe DiPietro - Music by Jimmy Roberts
Directed by Joel Perkin
NOVEMBER 11-14 & 18-21, 2021
Written by Ken Ludwig - Directed by Nancy Winker
MARCH 3-6 & 10-13, 2022
Musical by Allen Bailey & Connie Ray
Director Dan Harvey
Music Director Pam McNeil
MAY 5-8 & 12-15, 2022
By Jessie Jones, Nicholas Hope, & Jamie Wooten
Directed by Ben Chumley
Tryon Little Theater's 2021-22 season is dedicated in memory of Connie Clark (Sept. 10, 1942 - Jan. 3, 2021).
Thank you all for your unwavering support. Your financial gifts and words of encouragement on social media have helped us to get through one of the most challenging times in our 73 years.
In June, when we announced our 2021-2022 season, there was great optimism that we might be free from the constraints placed on us by COVID-19. But it appears that we are not yet out of the woods.
Given the recent spike in COVID cases, we have tightened up our previously announced protocols. We believe you will appreciate that our goal is to keep our patrons and crew healthy. In order for us to present our audiences with the opportunity to still experience exciting live entertainment, we have made hard decisions.
For at least the run of our first show, "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change," this will be our protocol:
- SEATING WILL BE LIMITED TO 50% OF CAPACITY. This is only 36 seats per performance and will allow more social distancing space. Because of this limitation, we will be modifying seating arrangements for each show to ensure our guests have as much separation from others as possible. To allow more people to attend a performance despite this seating limitation, we have added two additional performances--one on Saturday, Sept. 18 at 3 pm and another on Saturday, Sept. 25 at 3 pm.
- ALL ACTORS AND CREW ARE REQUIRED TO BE VACCINATED. While the actors will not be masked during the performance, all TLT support staff and volunteers will be required to wear masks.
- ALL PATRONS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS WHILE IN THE BUILDING. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- RATHER THAN HAVING PATRONS LINE UP AT THE BOX OFFICE, WE WILL HAVE VOLUNTEERS STATIONED AT THE DOOR TO CHECK YOU IN. Your seats in the theater will have your names on them.
- SEATING AREAS, RESTROOMS, AND SURFACES IN THE LOBBY WILL BE DISINFECTED PRIOR TO EACH PERFORMANCE. Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby and in the restrooms.
- LOBBY DOORS WILL BE LEFT OPEN UNTIL THE SHOW BEGINS, AND DURING INTERMISSION.
It is our hope that our wonderful patrons understand and empathize with our challenges, continuing to be patient as this trying pandemic environment evolves.
We believe our community is enhanced through the arts.
Come enjoy live theater in the friendliest town in the south.
Tryon Little Theater is a nonprofit organization that seeks to promote and enhance excellence in the creative and artistic within our community by inviting, involving, and developing talent through outreach, education, and performance opportunities, turning fun into an art form.